Wild Wings Key Facts and Figures
With over 45 years of rich history and experience, Wild Wings is proud of our leadership position and long-standing tradition in the rustic/lodge category.
- Wild Wings represents more than 50 of America’s top wildlife and Americana/nostalgia artists. We are fortunate to have represented 25 of our key artists for over 25 years each. We also frequently add new talent as we continuously evolve and grow our art genres while remaining true to our nature art heritage.
- We continue to specialize in art and art-related products that reflect a healthy and active outdoor lifestyle.
- Art genres include big game, upland birds, waterfowl, songbirds, raptors, wolves, domestic dogs and cats, horses, Native American, nostalgic Americana, rural scenes, fishing, ocean life, children’s themes, and much more.
- Wild Wings has published over 2,500 print editions since 1968.
- Wild Wings products are sold under the Wild Wings®, Terry Redlin®, Mill Creek Studios®, Great Northern Art®, Bouquet & Company® and Nature’s Window® brands at thousands of retail locations and conservation organization events across North America and beyond.
Wild Wings is today’s leading publisher/producer/distributor of wildlife, sporting, and nostalgic/Americana art prints and art-related products. The company grew out of a love for the great outdoors and a desire to share that interest with others. Founded in 1968, Wild Wings published its first limited edition art print in 1970 and mailed its first direct-mail catalog in 1971. Today, over 45 years after its inception, Wild Wings continues to lead the industry in product development and innovative approaches to incorporating nature themes into a wide range of art products, gifts, home furnishings, collectibles and apparel.
Wild Wings products provide the perfect foundation for creating rustic or lodge-themed home decor. Having pioneered the nature movement more than four decades ago, the company is considered to be the leading authority in this fast-growing lifestyle category. As consumers increasingly surround themselves with products that reflect their interest in a sustainable, natural world, Wild Wings provides the perfect combination of beauty, quality, comfort and uniqueness.
A Commitment to Conservation
Beginning with the publication of our very first art print in 1970, Wild Wings and the artists we represent have jointly donated a portion of each year’s print editions to conservation organizations across North America. Over our 45-plus year history, these donations along with other forms of membership and merchandise support have helped our conservation partners generate tens of millions of dollars for habitat preservation and restoration.
Wild Wings works closely at all levels with professionals and volunteers from over 7,000 chapters of conservation organizations including Ducks Unlimited, Whitetails Unlimited, Pheasants Forever, Quail Forever, National Wild Turkey Federation, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Delta Waterfowl Foundation, Ruffed Grouse Society, National Rifle Association, Quality Deer Management Association, and many more. The Wild Wings brand has long been considered to be synonymous with dedicated conservation support among the leadership and membership of all leading conservation organizations.